Air India has anounces for recrutment of Graduate Engineer Trainee For Air Croft Maintenane Engineer (AME) candidate who hase completed graduation in Air Croft Engineering they can apply oline before 30-09-2016. for more details read full post.
As per air india job notification this has reference to above recruitment exercises on fixed term employment (FTE) basis which were notified on 27.07.2016 in his website www.airindia.in under career page beside making subsequent paper advertisement /Notification in Employment news.
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) invites application for the post of 102 Graduate Engineer Trainee (SS). Apply Online Before 30 September 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Graduate Engineer Trainee (Engineering Support Services)
- No. of Vacancy : 102 Posts
- Payment Scale : Rs. 25000/Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical/Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication/Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication with valid GATE Score of 80% & Higher .
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.07.2016
- Age For General candidates : 28 years
- Age For O.B.C. candidates : 31 years
- Age For SC/ST candidates : 33 years
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 2000/- through SBI Bank Challan. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply Air India Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online through Air India website http://airindia.in from 08.08.2016 to 30.09.2016 & Send the printout along with all testimonial to the Post Box No-12006, Cossipore Post Office, Kolkata-700002 on or before 15.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Printout Of Online Application : 15.10.2016
For More Details Visit Following Link