Water, one of the most vital sectors in the world today, calls for comprehensive infrastructure solutions. L&T Construction’s Water and Effluent Treatment business segment provides complete solutions through its concept to commissioning capability covering design, detailed engineering, procurement, project management and execution that cover: With a fiscally sound approach to projects, proven project management skills, country wide operational presence and an experience & expertise that spans over 70 years, L&T is recognized as the leader in developing and providing water infrastructure in the country.
- Industrial water supply and treatment plants for recycling
- Water treatment plants
- Waste water treatment and network
- Refurbishment of treatment plants
- Lift irrigation projects
- Rehabilitation of canals
- Unaccounted For Water (UFW)
- Grid Connected PV (Utility Scale)
- Concentrating Solar Power (CSP)
- Micro grids and mega rooftops
Age : 35 Years – 40 Years
Location : CHENNAI
Qualification & Experience : ENGINEERING GRADUATE – CHEMICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL / MECHANICAL ( Exp.15 yrs to 20 yrs )
Competencies / Skill Set desired :
- The Process Engineer will oversee the Process Engineering of Operation and Maintenance of Water and Wastewater Treatment plants in Municipal and Industrial segments and review of the selected DBO design for the process engineering methods for WWTP and implement the procedures of O&M as per plan.
- Must possess a solid understanding of the principles of water and waste water treatment processes, Sludge Management, Biogas generation and Biogas Power Generation, Operations, Process Maintenance and Trouble shooting.
- Provide technical leadership to ensure clients quality requirements are met by demonstrating creativity, foresight and mature engineering judgment.
- Supervises the work of engineers on the O&M projects, providing technical guidance, reviewing and monitoring of plant performance on daily basis to achieve the desired results and training of personnel at site.
- Evaluate plant operations: assures proper adjustment of plant processes; coordinates sampling operatio
• Minimum 15 Years of relevant experience.
• A BE/B Tech in Chemical/ Environmental Engineering. Mechanical Engineering with relevant vast experience will be considered
• Minimum of 12 years experience in WWTP in Commissioning and Operation and Maintenance.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills required. Demonstrate outstanding oral and written communication skills with technical and administrative teams.