Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician 2017 Recruitment is about to be announced in the month of November 2017, as per latest reports. RRB ALP Technician 2017 notification shall indicate the number of vacancies alongside eligibility, and instructions on how to apply. Candidates can submit application form after ensuring they are eligible for the RRB ALP 2017. Notification of RRB ALP Technician 2017 will be released by the Railway Recruitment Board, Banglore. As and when the RRB ALP Technician 2017 notification is released.
Railway Recruitment Board, Indian Railways, is notifying RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment 2017. The overall number of vacancies, as per reports regarding RRB CEN 01/2017, is 23,801. These vacancies are in two posts. The first one is for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and another one is for Technician Grade III. 21 Railway Zones including Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri, Thiruvananthapuram will invite RRB ALP applications. RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment 2017 notification is being released. Since this will be the first open Railway Recruitment hence the advertisement number could be RRB CEN 01/2017. Get here complete details of RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment 2017 notification, vacancies, application form.
- 1 RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment 2017
- 2 RRB ALP and Technician Vacancy 2017
- 3 RRB ALP and Technician Eligibility 2017
- 4 RRB ALP and Technician Application Form 2017
- 5 RRB ALP and Technician Selection Process 2017
RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment 2017
The last time that Railway Recruitment Board had invited applications for RRB ALP, was for 26,567 vacancies in the year 2014. Now once again, after a long wait, RRB ALP is being announced. This time there will be 23,801 vacancies. Following dates are important for RRB ALP.
|Issue of notification||Nov 2017|
|Commencement of application form submission||15 Nov 2017|
|Last date to apply||01 Dec 2017|
|RRB ALP Technician Exam||Jan – Mar 2018|
RRB ALP Technician Application Form 2017 is likely to be online. The zone which is coordinating recruitment of all 21 zones for this recruitment will launch an online portal for the purpose of inviting applications. Candidates will in the first place check their eligibility. Those who are eligible can apply. RRB ALP Technician recruitment will be on the basis of written exam. In addition, there is likely to be an aptitude test for ALP.
RRB ALP and Technician Vacancy 2017
The number of vacancies in the following table is as per reports. Each of the zones has a specific number of vacancies. You can apply to a specific zone as per choice. Determination of centres and selection will be as per that zone. However, the complete recruitment process is common for all zones.
|12||RRB Jammu Srinagar||812|
RRB ALP and Technician Eligibility 2017
Eligibility criteria of RRB ALP is important for all candidates who are interested in applying. In order to be eligible, candidates must have minimum educational qualification. Also, age limit is important. It is the responsibility of a candidate to check eligibility before applying. Admission to exam will be provisional only. Railways will verify eligibility much later at the the time of document verification. If the Railway Recruitment Board then sees that candidate is not eligible, then even if that candidate has cleared all rounds, even then his / her candidature will be cancelled. With this in mind, check RRB ALP eligibility criteria 2017 before you apply.
Note: These eligibility criteria are as per the last RRB ALP notification and latest reports. Usually Railway Recruitment Board maintains the same eligibility criteria for the same post. However, if there are changes as per RRB CEN 01/2017, they will be known when the notification is actually available. Until then, you can refer to these points. You will get an idea of expected eligibility criteria.
- Educational qualification: Candidate should have ITI approved by NCVT / SCVT; or Diploma; or B.Tech except CSE, Civil branches.
- Age limit: Applicant should be 18 to 30 years old. OBC candidates will get relaxation of 3 years. And SC / ST candidates will get relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit.
RRB ALP and Technician Application Form 2017
Although last time RRB invited applications for ALP and Technician the forms had to be submitted offline. However, it has been a long time. Now Railways issues online applications. Even the most recent Indian Railway recruitment involved filling online forms. Hence for RRB ALP also it is expected that RRB ALP and Technician Online Application Form 2017 will be available.
How to apply?
- The exact steps to apply will be available once form releases.
- If it is an online form, then candidates will simply have to enter details in the RRB ALP Online Application Form 2017.
- One must ensure that all data in form is correct and matches with documents.
- Scanned photograph and signature may also have to be uploaded.
- If form is online, then fee payment will also be online.
- Last time the fees for application was Rs 40 only. However, the fee for last recruitment that Railways conducted, for which form was online, fee for that was Rs 100. Thus the fee for RRB ALP can be either Rs 40 or Rs 100.
RRB ALP and Technician Selection Process 2017
Railways will hold written exam or computer based tests in order to select candidates to the post of ALP and Technician 2017. As can be seen that RRB ALP exam dates are from January to March 2018. Also, Railways last held recruitment exam in online mode only. Therefore it is expected that RRB ALP recruitment exams will also be computer based tests.
For selection of Assistant Loco Pilot
- There will be objective type questions.
- Questions are probably going to be on General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning, General science and technical ability.
- There may be 100-120 questions.
For selection of Technician Grade III
- The exam will be same as that of ALP.
- After exam, shortlisted candidates may have to appear in Aptitude Test.
For both the posts, shortlisted candidates will have to present certificates at time of document verification.