East Coast Railway desires to engage Indian citizens as full time Contract Medical Practitioners (General duty Medical Officers) from open market, retired Railway Doctors and retired Government Medical Doctors of State Government and Central Government on contract basis for a period of one year which can be renewed as a fresh contract on year to year basis, not extendable beyond 10 years or till the post filled up by regular IRMS Doctors or the scheme is available whichever is earlier. The details are given below:-
TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES:
UR – 02
SC – 01
ST – Nil
OBC – 02
TOTAL – 05
Note: Representations of reserved community candidates will be dependent on the availability of such candidates
Walk in Interview Dates & Venue:
The candidate should be minimum MBBS pass degree recognized by the Indian Medical Council and with registration in Indian Medical Council or in possession of valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Councils of India after completion of one year compulsory, rotatory Internship. No other certificates will be accepted.
- Not exceeding 50 years of age as on 01.10.2015. However, age relaxation is admissible for 5 years for SC/ST category candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
- For retired Railway Doctor, retired Government Medical Doctors of State Government and Central Government: Age up to 64 years as on 01.10.2015.
- Monthly remuneration is 55,000/-(including HRA & Transport Allowance) for Full Time General Duty Medical Officer-CMP
- For retired Railway Doctors, retired Government Medical Doctors of State Government and Central Government, the monthly remuneration is 46,000/-. Subject to the condition that the pension plus contractual remuneration of the Retired Doctors should not exceed than the last pay drawn at the time of retirement. No Dearness and any other allowances which are admissible to regular Railway Servants shall be admissible.
- Daily rate of proportionate reduction from the remuneration in the event of excess absence will be applicable.
- In case Railway accommodation is provided to the CMP, an amount equivalent to HRA and license fees of the accommodation so provided shall be deducted from the monthly fees admissible