GATE has been recruited for the Executive Trainees, Interested and qualified candidates and BE/B.Tech passed candidates can apply for this post.Last date for this post is 04 october 2016
Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech (Chemical engineering, Civil, ECE, ICE, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical)
Location : Anywhere in India
Last Date To Apply: 04 Oct 2016
Recruiting Process : Written-test
GATE 2017 – Job Details
PSU Companies Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – An increasing number of Public Sector Units (PSU) have joined the bandwagon of Recruitment of Graduate Engineers through GATE Exam.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by IISc and IITs has emerged as one of the bench mark tests for engineering and science aptitude in facilitating admissions for higher education (M.Tech./Ph.D.) in IITs, IISc and various other Institutes/Universities/Laboratories in India. With the standard and high quality of the GATE examination in 23 disciplines of engineering and science subjects, it identifies the candidate’s understanding of a subject and aptitude and eligibility for higher studies. During the last few years, GATE score is also being used as one of the criteria for recruitment in Government Organizations such as Cabinet Secretariat, and National/State Public Sector Undertakings in India
Eligibility : PSU aspirants applying through GATE 2017 must have applied and appeared for GATE 2017 exam in their respective branch of study.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/Technology) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (Five years course) and those who are in the final year.
- Bachelor’s degree of Four-year program in Science (B.S.) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Master’s degree in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Four-year integrated Master’s degree (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology and those in the second or higher year of such programs.
- Five-year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree in Engineering/Technology and those in the fourth or higher year of such programs
- Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.Sc./M.Sc. degree and those in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A of AMIE or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
Candidates can check the PSU companies given below and click on the corresponding link give to be able to apply for the same
Electrical -3 Posts
Discipline : Electrical, Information Technology, Electronics , Civil, Mechanical
Discipline : Electrical Engineers/Power Engineers/Electrical & Electronics Engineers and Civil Engineers/ Construction Engineers
No. of Vacancy (Discipline-wise) :
i) Electrical: 58
ii) Civil: 38 (The number of posts may vary)
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC)
Disciplines : Mechanical/ Petroleum/ Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Chemical
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
Disciplines : Electrical (EE), Electronics & Communication (EC), Civil (CE), Computer Science Engineering (CS)
How to apply
Important Dates :
GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens for Enrollment, Application Filling, Application Submission : September 1, 2016 (Thursday)
Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website : October 4, 2016 (Tuesday)
Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login : November 16, 2016 (Wednesday)
GATE 2017 Online Examination Dates: February 4 – 5, 2017 & February 11 – 12, 2017 (Saturdays and Sundays only)
Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing : January 5, 2017 (Thursday)
Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website : March 27, 2017 (Monday)